Saturday, October 8, 2011

Beautiful cooler mornings

I had a great idea a couple weeks ago, I thought it would be neat to have our breakfast out on the deck, seeing that the temperature has come down a little.  The mornings have been really beautiful.    Although the 100 degree days seem to be pretty much gone, it still can get pretty warm in the afternoon.


Even the cats think it is pretty nice out there. They really know how to make themselves comfortable.
 The colors on the bushes across the front of the deck are still in full bloom.  The Esperanza is native to this area and we have several bushes that stay full of blooms way into November. 
 

As for the quilting front, one of the projects I have been working on is a Mystery Quilt.  Friday was when Step 3 was released.  These are my finished strips.  Now it will be almost a whole week before I know what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment