Friday, December 28, 2012

Quilt for sale

I'm going to try something different today.  I recently finished a quilt, and my husband asked me what I was going to do with it, cause he could see nothing we had that it went with.  I had no one in mind when I started the quilt... I just wanted to use a batik fat quarter bundle that I had bought a couple years ago in Arizona. Also, I saw a different technique I wanted to try... so I pulled this "Enchanted Journey" bundle out and went shopping for a suitable batik backing.

The quilt really turned out cool, and I will definitely use the technique to make another one, but meanwhile I thought I would see if anyone was interested in buying this quilt.  It measures 36" wide by 50" long.  My price for this quilt is $75.  If you are interested, leave a comment and I will get back to you.



2 comments:

  1. Very much love the colors and design. nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karin. I like those colors together, and it made a very neat looking quilt. Someone else really liked it too... the quilt sold very quickly.

    ReplyDelete