Sunday, December 22, 2013

Almost Christmas

It has been a very long time since I have created a new post.  When I remember that it has been a while, I think I should take the time, but then I get busy doing something and blogging time slips away.  I'm thinking I might try to see if anyone is still interested in what is going on in my little corner of the world.  Even a one-word comment is welcome.... might inspire me to do more posting.

Right now I don't have anything exciting to post about, but I thought I would start with a tip for the quilters out there.  I don't know how many have bought a panel to make a fabric book for your grandchild.  One of the things you have to keep track of in the process is the sequence of the pages.  The numbers are labeled on the panel, but those numbers get hidden in a seam or cut off before you are finished.  Here is where a Smartphone can come to the rescue.  Snap a shot of the sequence before those numbers are lost.  Now you have a little bit of insurance that you can get the final book pages in the right order. Smartphones can do much more than talking and texting. 

Christmas is just around the corner.  Hope everyone is ready.  Merry Christmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment