Saturday, January 22, 2011

Three quilts in one week

I have been busy trying to get some of the quilts on my list done.  These are not quilts that I pieced, but I did quilt them.  I only have pictures of two... the third one I just finished this evening and my legs won't hold up to stand so I could trim the edges and take a picture.

I'm going to try to do a photo journal of all the quilts I do this year.  I only quilt for friends, but some of those friends have more than a couple quilts.  I try real hard to remember what I did the last time I did a quilt for them, and sometimes that isn't so easy... memory isn't quite what it used to be you know.

 These two will be treasured quilts for special little girls.


 Hope to keep up my momentum.  When I finish a quilt... even if it wasn't mine... I feel like I really accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment