Saturday, June 13, 2015

Pergola

Until recently, I knew I wanted one, but I didn't know what they were called.  Pergolas come in many configurations, but I'm thinking this one is really cool... and it is especially cool because it is in my back yard.  I did alot of work a couple years ago to get my patio blocks all in place.  Now with this new pergola, my quilt pattern has to be altered.  My Texas patio block will become my center medallion.  I was not real particular about getting all my blocks totally level the first time, so I have to take many blocks up in the leveling process to get rid of the low spots and specifically on one side it becomes like a little pond when it rains very much.  I'm not sure, but I think the hard part is done... pergola is up, but then taking up patio blocks and leveling the base and putting them back down might be lots of fun... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment