Saturday, June 11, 2011

Complete with binding...

A few months ago Ron asked me when I was going to finish a quilt for our bed.  I quilt alot of quilts for friends, but when it comes to mine, I can't make up my mind how I am going to design my quilting, so I put off doing them.  Well, I decided to bite the bullet and put my Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt on the frame and get it done. 
I put it on the frame last week, thinking it would go quickly.  I had put so much time in the piecing of the quilt that I didn't want to short change on the quilting.  I added some special touches here and there.  We were gone for a couple days and lots of things going on, so it wasn't until today that I finally got it done. Boston was the first one to try it out.

1 comment:

  1. Love your setting! I am stalled on my Farmer's Wife quilt. I should never have chosen 30s fabrics. They just leave me uninspired!