Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another busy day

Today seemed like a pretty busy day, but somehow I can't really put my finger on just exactly what I accomplished.  It was my Kicaster quilting day, so I got to spend time quilting with some very special friends.  As usual there was more talking and laughing than quilting done, but that is what makes it fun.  I brought my One Block Wonder project box with the intention of putting together some more of the border, but I discovered I had left my green thread home, so I resorted to completing a few more of the hollow cubes.
There was a movie we wanted to see that was playing in town, and it was the last night, so we had a date night at the movies.   Jackie Chan is one of Ron's favorites and this one, The Spy Next Door, was pretty entertaining.  We both enjoyed it.  Made for the end of a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment