Sunday, April 4, 2010

Balancing Act - this time complete


The picture looks almost like the one I last posted, but this one is actually complete.  As you can probably tell from the background on the previous picture, it was taken in Colorado.  The picture here was taken in our front yard this afternoon.  I used a pointy swirl pantograph pattern for the quilting.  I completed the quilting phase yesterday.  After a beautiful Easter service at church this morning we were invited to our dear friends, Mary Ellen and John's house for dinner.  Almost every holiday that we are not going to be out of town. we have been guests for dinner at the Longs.

When we got home from the Longs' I wanted to make an effort to complete the binding so I could bring the quilt for Show 'n Tell tomorrow at my Monday quilt group.  I was actually able to get the binding added by using a decorative stitch on my Singer Xl-1000.

Now I have to decide which quilt I will work on next.

No comments:

Post a Comment