Friday, April 30, 2010

Florida on the horizon

Yesterday, that is Thursday, my brother was released from the hospital.  He will have a long rehabilitation at home, but we were told he would be on the critical list for a minimum of 14 days.  Well 14 days is not until tomorrow.  So I don't think you can remain on the critical list and also be released to go home.  Praise the Lord for bringing Tim through this ordeal, and thank you, all those who were praying for him.  There surely is power in prayer.

I made the decision a couple days ago, before I knew that Tim would be going home on Thursday, that I would make the trip to Florida to spend some time with Tim, and also be there to take my Dad to visit him.  I am flying there by myself and will be staying at my Dad's house.  Dad is 97 and he should not be driving, although he does still drive to the store and other nearby places.  I will not have to find the hospital now, but I will have to find my way from Dad's house to my brother's house through lots of unfamiliar territory.  I will only be there a couple days, but it will be good to see my Dad, and especially to see my brother not in the hospital.

Again, thank you for your prayers.

1 comment: